Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to capture contact info post-sale

Hi All,

I'm hoping someone has been through this and can advise.

I have a product for sale and offer bonuses for buyers. I'm using PayPal as payment processor. Once the purchase is confirmed, I want to send links for the bonus downloads to each buyer.

Which means I need to put a capture subscriber form into the PayPal receipt page. I use GetResponse Pro as my autoresponder.

Can I create my own thank you page with a GetResponse form on it? I've been trying to figure things out inside the PayPal site, but haven't got a handle on what's allowed, or what I'm able to do.

Has anyone out there already 'been there done that'?

Thx.
    WebMagic

Re: How to capture contact info post-sale

i think i know what you mean sorry if im being dimb

i made a thank you page for paypal then when stting up paypal cart button it asks you if want to have a thank you page, this easy as you just give them the link to the thank you page you create probably with a link back or nav buttons to your site so i suuppose you can do whatveryou want wiht your thank you page
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

When you set up the product info in Paypal, they give you a code to copy for your shopping cart, towards the end there are lines that you can modify to thank your customer (as Allstar said) or inquiry if they cancelled their purchase.

What you cannot capture are details about the subscriber i.e credit card.
      Bill
      www.blueearthtea.com
      www.ftaaconsulting.com
      www.iaval.com
      www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

I use this system for my instant download E-books- Paypall ask you for the "thank you" page address, on that page I have the download link and the client just clicks on it and the book downloads as a zip file. I have different buttons for each product and each will lead to a unique "thank you" page with the download link for that product.
        It has worked fine so far.
        MARK6110

www.lorissecrets.co.uk
        Mobile Hair & Beauty Treatments, Costa del Sol, Spain
        www.princess-bride.co.uk
        Bridal hair and make-up service, Costa del Sol, Spain

Comment

Originally posted by mark6110
          I use this system for my instant download E-books- Paypall ask you for the "thank you" page address, on that page I have the download link and the client just clicks on it and the book downloads as a zip file. I have different buttons for each product and each will lead to a unique "thank you" page with the download link for that product.
          It has worked fine so far.
          Thanks Mark,
          Are you able to capture subscriber contact information with your buttons and thank you pages? I think I'm beginning to get the picture. But not totally.
          WebMagic

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
            i think i know what you mean sorry if im being dimb

i made a thank you page for paypal then when stting up paypal cart button it asks you if want to have a thank you page, this easy as you just give them the link to the thank you page you create probably with a link back or nav buttons to your site so i suuppose you can do whatveryou want wiht your thank you page
            Forgot to say thanks to you too, Allstarfaces!

Am in process with this project - and so far - so good. My autoresponder links are working, my bonus download links are working . . . what more could one ask?

All seems good.

Thanks,
            WebMagic

Comment

Working...
            X