Default BV Folder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Default BV Folder

Have latest version. Have gone in thru Tools -> Options and changed the BV folder to one of my choosing vice the one it established in My Documents. Then checked regedit and it made the change there. However, it still defaults to the My Documents\.... folder when I open a page. Where is it getting this from?
    Thanks.
    Ernie
    Ernie
    www.lightningdesign.com

Re: Default BV Folder

Finally re-read Pablo's post about changing the default folder and followed it to a tea. Had thought the "DocumentFolder" in regedit under BV was the same thing. Just for kicks, created the "DocumentPath" entry (he said) with my desired folder and it works like a champ.
    Thanks Pablo.
    Ernie
    Ernie
    www.lightningdesign.com

Comment

Where is Pablos Post?

This default folder busines is a real drag!
      All my searches just result in threads that suddenly end without an answer.

I can not beleive that something this obvious has been overlooked by the BV developers.

So what is the answer????

Regards
      Richard

Comment

Are you having a problem with Blue Voda? (the above "solution" is particular to his computer configuration...it's not a global problem with BV)
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I do not understand why this is not a global problem.
          Fine if everyone sticks to the default folder forced upon you.

I too moved my files to another folder. This folder is a subfolder and also a briefcase. The main folder being shared allows me to access my work on my other computer in my home network. The briefcase allows me to sync my BV files no matter which PC I last worked on.

My thread searches show that there are more than two of us with this problem.

Regards
          Richard

Comment

Working...
          X