Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, if there are any Metal heads here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, if there are any Metal heads here...

your all invited to join the Metal Insanity forum:

site:

Re: Ok, if there are any Metal heads here...

Unusal title....must give you a visit when I get my connection probs sorted.

Why not JOIN THE SHOWCASE OF WEBSITES created by other Bluevoda and Soho users from around the World.

We have a Forum Category or an UNUSUAL category which just might fit....
    see below for the link.

have fun
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

I would join other forums if I had been invited...
      I hate to impose

Comment

Originally posted by davidundalicia
        Unusal title....must give you a visit when I get my connection probs sorted.

Why not JOIN THE SHOWCASE OF WEBSITES created by other Bluevoda and Soho users from around the World.

We have a Forum Category or an UNUSUAL category which just might fit....
        see below for the link.

have fun
        The orginal Name was going to be Metal Asylum but metalasylum.com and .net and .org were taken already

It was tough finding a name that wasnt taken

Comment

Sadain:

Great site, wife and step daughter went to Ozfest weekend before last.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
            Sadain:

Great site, wife and step daughter went to Ozfest weekend before last.
            I went yesterday, it was awesome

Thanx for the comment about the site

Comment

The flash is really cool. geeze Im old...I didnt recognize the bands...is the music like my old heavy metal? Black Sabbath and the such?
              Teach me...lol

Comment

Kassi59:

Altho, personally I'm a blues man even I recognise SYSTEM OF THE DOWN and LINCLON PARK

I'm old not dead

Comment

Kassi59:

Altho, personally I'm a blues man even I recognise SYSTEM OF THE DOWN and LINCLON PARK

I'm old not dead
                  Now thats not very nice - Im far from dead...my life has only gone in different areas and I was only curious...one doesnt know if one doesnt ask. And I have no clue of those bands. So what better thing to do than to ask.

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                    The flash is really cool. geeze Im old...I didnt recognize the bands...is the music like my old heavy metal? Black Sabbath and the such?
                    Teach me...lol
                    They're brand new bands Unsigned and Unknown I searched myspace for a few and i have several local bands I'm going to feature as well

Thanx about the flash

Comment

Originally posted by Sadain
                      They're brand new bands Unsigned and Unknown I searched myspace for a few and i have several local bands I'm going to feature as well

Thanx about the flash
                      Thats a really neat idea...promote the unknown and locals...That shows character! I have two sons that are 21 and 26 but they listen to rap, so if someone would ask me about that Id know more...lol...not that I really want to...hehe...Im a little bit country and rock n roll..
                      Im on the space too...

Comment

This is my type of music, have been to see many band in my time from Ozzy to Rush, Kiss to Iron maiden even sore hawkwind at stonehenge years ago.
                        my i suggest loading a music and picture ablum mod on to your Forum.

Comment

Kassi59:

Sorry, didn't mean to be mean, just an over reaction to your use of the old inference. My 15 grandkids are not allowed to use the word old around me.

Sadain:

It would be nice if sites like your could publish in suround sound.

Comment

Kassi59:

Sorry, didn't mean to be mean, just an over reaction to your use of the old inference. My 15 grandkids are not allowed to use the word old around me.

Sadain:

It would be nice if sites like your could publish in suround sound.
                            Oh no problem pet! Everyone has their ways...old to me is just a word I use...maybe too often as an excuse!...lol...seems easier than saying Im outta touch... which is easy when you live at the top of a mountain!..just my way...

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
                              This is my type of music, have been to see many band in my time from Ozzy to Rush, Kiss to Iron maiden even sore hawkwind at stonehenge years ago.
                              my i suggest loading a music and picture ablum mod on to your Forum.
                              I would but I'm confused when it comes to installing mods...

mabe If you could explain in detail how to I would give it a try

Comment

Working...
                              X