Forum Newby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Newby

Just wanted to say Hello to all those members in this forum and to let you know that this is new to me. My name is Terry and I'm a 66 year old retired retail manager attempting to set up my first website featuring the one thing that I know most about "Golf". I've been involved in this great game for over 55 years as a player and as a teacher/sales person. I really like what I see and read regarding the website tools offered. I hope to get to know a few of you over time. Hope you all have a great day. I look forward to reading your individual posts.

Re: Forum Newby

Welcome to VodaLand, Terry!

You will find the entire experience exciting, and will marvel at your accomplishments that were made so easily, despite appearing somewhat overwhelming at first. Your VodaPeers voluntarily share their own success as a means of supporting your developments and proficiency...."Your Success is Our Success!"

The best advice: "Plan Your Work, Work Your Plan!"

(Not an avid golfer, I did have a custom putter made for me by Bobby Grace himself....he and his wife Chris still keep in touch)
    PS- Via the User CP (top left of Forum browser) go ahead and Edit/Add your Profile info to include a signature, etc.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Dear Terry!

Welcome to the community forum - most known as VodaLand. You have mentioned that you are into golf - great sport by the way!

You will also love the hosting plan and the website builder they offer! Don't be afraid to ask any questions, because that's what we are all here for, to ask and to help and to have a little fun.

Good day! Good luck!
      Best regards,
      Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Welcome Terry! Youve come to a good place!

Comment

Welcome, have fun, look forward to your golf site.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Welcome aboard Terry-

You've come to the right place. Lots of help and a great bunch of folks.

See ya on the forum,

Andy
            PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Welcome Terry - nice to meet you!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info