This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about domain

is it possible to have more than one domain on my account.
    i have about 4 sites and growing. and i am vey interested in your commerce proggy. have one now but think you seems to have great support. and i´m not to good at oscommerce

and also is the privacy ID shield for one domain or is it for the server i hire. i mean do i have to pay for lets say 4 domains or it just one cost
    sorry for my bad english. i´m swede hehe

se ya and have a great day

Re: about domain

Welcome to the family snickarn

You may have unlimited domain names on your single account
    but I believe that the privacy service is for each domain name.
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Correct, the IP protection is separate for each domain. And you may have as many domains as you want hosted in the same account, as long as they are yours.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign
        Correct, the IP protection is separate for each domain. And you may have as many domains as you want hosted in the same account, as long as they are yours.
        so i have to own the domain.
        that means that i cant set up a site on my acount. that somebody els owns
        my ide was that i can build a site and host the site with the domain name
        so how do i do it if this is´nt possible. do vodahost have different accounts
        or is it just the same for all

Comment

Yes, you will need separate accounts for domains that don't belong to you, otherwise it is considered reselling and it is not allowed by VodaHost.
          Navaldesign
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Can I get started without a domain name?

Comment

You can download Blue Voda website builder FREE and begin designing a website in minutes, but to publish that website, you will need to have a domain.
              This is easy, for when you set up your VodaHost account, you have the option for a FREE domain (1), as every website account must have a domain associated with it. You may wish to search for a domain name prior, however, as popular names of one you may have intended may no longer be available - and if you are already designing a website, you would need to make corrections on your page links, etc.

Welcome to VodaHost!

"There's Magic in VodaLand!"
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello all, I have a web site and as a customer of VH I ve got an offer of 2.95 for a domain name, my question is, once I purchase a new domain name, could I create emails from my new domain, could I used some of the control panel features for this new domain or I will not get any access to any control panel at all?. Please, tell me which are my features when I purchase a new ( and just that ) domain name and if I could use forwarding tools for my new URL, thanks

Daian Gan.

Comment

(I like your Flash intro...I was thinking about that one too!)
                  If you find a deal for a domain elsewhere, it will have to stay there for at least 60 days before you will be able to transfer it (some providers require much longer - check the specifics with them). To use a "webmail" function, you will need to transfer it to VH to have full web control over it, also from within a Control Panel.
                  A. If you simply leave it where it is, you can use their CP to forward mail to your VH identity/website.
                  B. If (when) you transfer it to VH, you can utilitze webmail if it is an ADD-ON domain, not simply a sub-domain, and it will be accessible/managable in the same CP as your original domain at VH. Your original term on the domain will be preserved, but renewals will be processed through VodaHost, at the current fees.

Hope that answers your question...

Comment

I do not explain what I mean, as a costumer of VodaHost, they offer me a 2.95 USD domain name, it will be sell to me by Vodahost, not by any other hosting provider.

Comment

Yes, ALL CP panel features are available to the new domain. After you purchase iy, simply add it as addon domain in the same account you already have. To do this, you must change the new domain DNS to point to your main account servers, and you're done.
                      Navaldesign

Comment

Thanks again but how could I change the new domain DNS to point it to my main account servers?

Comment

Click on https://vodahost.com/modernbill/

enter with your username (it is your email address used when you signed up) and password. If you don't remember your password, click on "Forgot your password ? " and it will be sent to your email. After lohhin, click on My sites, My Domains, click on the Domain you want to change the nameservers, Click on Change DNS, a new window will appear with the actual nameservers, click on the "Use the Following Name-Servers" radio, and type in there the same nameservers of your main account.
                          Navaldesign

Comment

Hello again, I have another question, when I go to http://www.vodahostdomains.com/ I can not make my login correctly, every time I try there is an "Invalid UserID or Password", I dont know what to do which is the Loggin ID and Password they are looking for, the one on my welcome letter?, I do not thing so, cause I tried it over and over again,
                            Please help me, thanks

Daian

Comment

Originally posted by dgfotografias
                              Hello again, I have another question, when I go to http://www.vodahostdomains.com/ I can not make my login correctly, every time I try there is an "Invalid UserID or Password", I dont know what to do which is the Loggin ID and Password they are looking for, the one on my welcome letter?, I do not thing so, cause I tried it over and over again,
                              Please help me, thanks

Daian
                              Unless you changed it....your User Name for your VH Account is different than the Control Panel....You can always get your password reset to your VH Account using the "Reminder Tool", and you can actually find a way through the VH Account Logon to get to your Control Panel....if you poke around "My Packages" long enough!

Comment

Working...
                              X