Well, I have made it to step 2 of the installation instructions. All files are
in my public_html...however, it will not let me change the config.php to what I'm assuming would be 666=rw-rw-rw...when the file is in my html
directory...and I get the below ERROR.....Cany anyone help on this.
1. Extract file "votepro.zip"
2. Upload folder "votepro" to the root of your web site. (Your public_html directory)
3. Change atributes of file "config.php" in the folder"votepro" to "666" = "rw-rw-rw"
4. Go to http://your.site.com/votepro
5. Fill all fields with valid values.
6. Enjoy Vote! Pro 4.0
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request