Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi I would Like to know how to copy and paste......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi I would Like to know how to copy and paste......

Hello I looked this problem up but got nothing. so How do you copy and paste a embed code into bluevoda I don't even know how to copy into the forum LOL.

Re: Hi I would Like to know how to copy and paste......

use search on your computer and it will show you how its done
    its a computer thing..............lol
    Have fun
    Regards..... David

Step by Step Visual Tutorials for the complete beginner
    Newbies / Beginners Forum
    FREE Membership Login Scripts: - Meta Tags Analyzer
    My Social Networking Site - Free Contact Forms
    Finished your New website!! Now get it noticed Here:

Comment

Originally posted by rogcastr View Post
      Hello I looked this problem up but got nothing. so How do you copy and paste a embed code into bluevoda I don't even know how to copy into the forum LOL.

you will need to insert this text (the embed code) into an html box on your blue voda page .. you find this html box under the option INSERT>ADVANCED>HTML

to copy and paste any text into a blue voda page itself, (without the html box) you will need to use the insert text tool in blue voda ..

to copy and paste in general, you normally highlight the text you wish to copy, by left clicking and dragging it with your mouse, then right click and choose copy and go to your page you wish to paste it on and choose paste - remember in blue voda you will need to use the insert text firstly before pasting the text ..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

first off ladyEye I tryed the html tool nothing showed up on the preview mode and second when tryed copy pasteing into insert text tool the embed code showed up.

Comment

The code presents itself as text, BUT when properly inserted into a page it doesn't display itself, it creates a certain output. The code can be anything: a Javascript (in example to display the time, like a clock) or it can be a php code to do something (in example, display the visitor's IP address) or something else.

If you post here the code you are trying to embedd in your page we will be able to provide more specific instructions.
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

here's the code I'm trying to import <object id="utv_o_665852" height="326" width="400" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"><param value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/665852" name="movie" /><param value="true" name="allowFullScreen" /><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess" /><param value="transparent" name="wmode" /><param value="viewcount=true&amp;autoplay=false" name="flashvars" /><embed name="utv_e_665852" id="utv_e_665852" flashvars="viewcount=true&amp;autoplay=false" height="326" width="400" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" wmode="transparent" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/live/665852" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object>

Comment

Very easy: drag a HTML object in your page. Double click it and when the dialog box opens, paste the code in it as you did here. That's all.
              Navaldesign
              Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

holy cow it worked thanks navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X