can i start a web design business with bluevoda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can i start a web design business with bluevoda

can i start a web design business and host all my customers sites with vodahost with my $95/ year signup?

Re: can i start a web design business with bluevoda

HI,

The answer is no. You can only do your own web sites on your hosting program. HOWEVER!! You can sign each of your web sites contracts up with their own Blue Voda account under you and your affiliate #. Then you can work each one on their own and make a few dollars for your self.
    This is what I have done for the few web sites i am doing. That way you keep Blue Voda happy, your clients happy and you happy.

God bless
    Rafiki

Comment

click the below

www.vodagold.com to learn more

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
      02036089024 / United Kingdom
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

how do i make a web

Comment

The answer is no. You can only do your own web sites on your hosting program. HOWEVER!! You can sign each of your web sites contracts up with their own Blue Voda account under you and your affiliate #. Then you can work each one on their own and make a few dollars for your self.
          This is what I have done for the few web sites i am doing. That way you keep Blue Voda happy, your clients happy and you happy.
          Devis comparatif mutuelle sante | Comparateur mutuelles sante | Comparer comparatif mutuel

Comment

Bluevoda keeps my sites up for what feels like 100% of the time. Their web hosting package is as cool as it gets. Loaded! Bluevoda has kept their end of the bargain. I love the cPanel.

Comment

Working...
            X