Check out BADDOG Designs new web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check out BADDOG Designs new web site

hello everyone ... please take a look at my web site i just updated and give me your feedback and any constructive criticism.

thank you!

www.baddogdesigns.net

Re: Check out BADDOG Designs new web site

Hi,
    The site looks really good, couple things though.. is something supposed to happen when you click the dog? Also, with your nav buttons, the center bit doesn't change? Is it supposed to, I am seeing the same page no matter what I click on, but I really like the look of the site..
    Cheers M

Comment

thank you for the review!!!

the dog is linked to the homepage. if i think of something better to link it to i will use that but i can't think of anything at this point.

when you say center bits do you mean the banner with the rotating cows? it's not supposed to change. the 'body' of the page changes content when you click on the nav bar. you gave me a good idea though to change the banner photo rotation for each page to show a difference.

thanks again!!!
      www.baddogdesigns.net

Comment

Hi, the cows change, but the body of the page does not.. I see the same thing no matter what I click..did you build it with blue voda?

Comment

Further to my earlier comment.. when I click say web design, your services page comes up, and stays up..no matter which nav bar I hit. Hope this helps.

Comment

Hi, certainly different (which is good) Couple of small thing to have a look at.
            The http://www.baddogdesigns.net/portfolio.html is slow on 1st time loading because light box.
            Only a personal thing, but! the three changing elements is a bit distracting when viewing a site. (banner rotator)
            Would also resize the images to the banner rotator size (84x112) to save on the kb's & distortion of the images.

Besides these things, a nice looking site.

Good luck.
            Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

the upper left nav bar is linked to the services pages ... all of them are (i know it's confusing). at this point i have nothing else to link them to. my next thing to do will link all of those to a pricing page. for example ... 'web design' will link to a page that shows how much a standard web package costs.

yes, i built it with blue voda. actually i originally built it in photoshop and exported all the images and placed them in blue voda.
              www.baddogdesigns.net

Comment

Great job!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                02036089024 / United Kingdom
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Re: Please review my site

Hi, I've just published my site www.futurosobmedida.com after weeks of working on it...would appreciate your feedback on ways to improve it. It's basically an informative site on topics related to retirement and ageing.

I also have a question: when adding to favourites, the name of the site shows up as Pagina Inicial (Home Page) - what have I done wrong?

Thank you,
                  Last edited by Paulinor; 04-17-2008, 07:27 PM. Reason: missing link

Comment

Your "Portfolio" page takes a long time to load due to the image file sizes that are used as links to your other projects.

Get the PixResizer and use that to reconfigre the size of these images.

I like the way you have most everything set to be viewed above the fold. Nice job.
                    Affordable Medical Insurance
                    Discount Dental Plan
                    Washington State Health Insurance
                    Temporary Health Insurance
                    Homeowner Insurance Quote

Comment

I like your site. As mentioned in an earlier post, the navigation links on the left side (web design, Logo design, Ad design) did not work for me.

Also, you might want to increase the size of your portfolio thumbs. They are a little small. I would suggest possibly two or three pages to display your work.

One more thing, when clicking on one of your portfolio thumbs, have them open in a new page. Most people will click to close the page (closing your site) rather than click the back button.
                      Scott

Turn your Sentimental photos into Canvas Art!
                      www.canvasappeal.com

Comment

Working...
                      X