X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page scroll in BlueVoda not working in a form

Hi,

I just started a new form that is supposed to have about 100 elements This is the first new form I am starting in two years. While working in BlueVoda, the page does not scroll.

I managed to push a few elements under the visible area with the "down" arrow, but the scroll does not readjust, no matter what. Not only that I restatred my computer, but I uninstalled and re-installed BlueVoda with no change.

I can see all elements and can scroll when Previewing in Browser.

Could you, please, let me know how can I fix this problem? It is a show-stopper.

Thank you very much,

www.expertointl.com

Re: Page scroll in BlueVoda not working in a form

Set your page page length to whatever you wish in Blue Voda (via Page Properties) to allow scrollbars to be present, but keep in mind the page when published will only display to the default length unless there is an element (or something to act as a "placeholder") at a lower depth to scroll to.

If you set your page to 1000 deep but have nothing lower than 600, the page will not display a scrollbar, as none is needed .... both in your Blue Voda workpane and on any published page!

PS: As long as you are still at Square One, I would take the time to adjust the width of your pages also to a compliant width to avoid severe penalization by the Search Engines and a pathetic Visitor view: the maximum width currently established for universal display across nearly all systems and browsers is 960 pixels wide, not the 1216 you currently have.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks a lot, Vasili. Sorry for the delay in my response. I am back in business. Thank you very much, again.
      Diana

Comment

Originally posted by di10010 View Post
        Thanks a lot, Vasili. Sorry for the delay in my response. I am back in business. Thank you very much, again.
        Diana

.... and on we go!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X