when i got to

it gives me this window

what do i do there?

Re: cPanel help

sure you have to enter your username and password
    Nyoman

Comment

from where....the one im using right now to log in to here?

Comment

i tryed that it say its not right, any one can help how do I acces my cPanel?

Comment

Do you have a Vodahost Account? If yes, then you must have received a welcome email. In that email you can find your IP address, username and password. If you don't have a VH account, then you need to purchase one, in order to publish your site with BlueVoda.

Click Here to take the royal VodaHost Tour
          Navaldesign
          Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
          Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
          DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
          Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

i used the .reg file and it asked if i wanted to add that file into the registry, i said yes nad everything seemed to work. my new acocunt appeared in outlook express but i cant send anything. and it says the connection for my account is lan. i do use a router. here is the error message:

Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Account: 'neonsailor@canuckservers.info', Server: 'mail.canuckservers.info', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 10053, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

any help?

Comment

Usually a bad connection. Try again, if you still have problems, post again. Also make sure that you have SMTP authentication enabled in your OE settings.
              Navaldesign
              Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
              DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
              Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hello everyone im newbie here my name is Stela and im very imperessed of your comunity.I have a question for you :) well i was register and purchase following domain name `www.bbwwildcat.com` I have tryed to log in to control panel with my email and password I have received from you but nothing happened , i was read here that I have to receive welcome email from you but nothing yet .Im wondering did i do something wrong to cannot log in or just have to still wait this welcome email from you .

Best wishes : Stela

Comment

If you have completed ok your order procedure and you have also completed payment, then you should shortly after have received a welcome mail with your username and password, as well as your temp URL. Please check your spam mailbox to see if it has ended up there.
                  Navaldesign

Comment

hi sir!i was register and i got e-mail from your website also i have receipt but there is no username,password or IP address.there is just my e-mail address and my password.how can i get them??

Comment

Originally posted by e_caner View Post
                      hi sir!i was register and i got e-mail from your website also i have receipt but there is no username,password or IP address.there is just my e-mail address and my password.how can i get them??
                      Registering for the VodaTalk Forums is quite different than purchasing a Hosting Account from VodaHost ... review the features of hosting accounts HERE and you can purchase a hosting account HERE (and get a real Receipt, your assigned IP address, and all your Logon Info).
                      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

i know vasili.i already paid 19.95$ of course i know its different from forum account!I paid 19.95 two days ago and i bought one domain but i havent ip address or user name.do you understand?

Comment

Originally posted by e_caner View Post
                          i know vasili.i already paid 19.95$ of course i know its different from forum account!I paid 19.95 two days ago and i bought one domain but i havent ip address or user name.do you understand?
                          I understand completely, but apparently you still do not .... you only need an IP address if you have a hosting account to publish to. The Domain Purchase Receipty details the Logon to the Domain Manager Panel, where you can manage your Domain properly, but since you have no hosting, there is no IP "address" to refer to whatsoever ...

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
                          Registering < a domain > is quite different than purchasing a Hosting Account from VodaHost ... review the features of hosting accounts HERE and you can purchase a hosting account HERE (and get a real Receipt, your assigned IP address, and all your Logon Info).
                          A domain purchase is simply a Domain purchase, and is separate from purchasing a hosting account to which you will associate your domain and where a website will be published to.

Had you followed the instructions I provided you a link to precisely, you would have received a free domain with the purchase of an annual hosting account, saving you the $19.95 first year cost!

I suggest you Create a Support Ticket to follow-up by asking them to process your purchase of a hosting account and make a polite request for them to kindly credit your previously purchased Domain as part of the typical offer .... and you might even still be able to take advantage of the New Year's Hosting Discount promotion still valid until December 31st and save an additional $30 off the regular price of a new hosting account!

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
                          Do you have a Vodahost Account? If yes, then you must have received a welcome email. In that email you can find your IP address, username and password. If you don't have a VH account, then you need to purchase one, in order to publish your site with BlueVoda.

Hopefully you understand a bit more now yourself ...
                          . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                          * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                          X