X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make mp3 play on webpage

Hello,
    I would like to create a webpage where my visitors can listen MP3 recordings of my radio interviews. I copied the recording in zip file to public_html using FTP .( http://www.timelesslight.net/bonnie.zip ) I can see the link is working but I do not know how to create a link on my page so visitor just listen ,not download. Also I would like to know how to do it without using zip file. Can you please direct me to correct tutorial? I appreciate you help.
    Lucia

Re: How to make mp3 play on webpage

Continue to upload to your account on the server the files in a Zipped format -- it helps protect the integrity of the file.

Once the file has been successfully uploaded to your public_html/ directory (using your cPanel > FILE MANAGER > UPLOAD, as using BlueFTP is more difficult as it is intended for smaller, simpler file transfer), in your cPanel, use FILE MANAGER Panel to 'extract' the files in place.

You can now link directly to your audio files using a simple text hyperlink www.TimelessLight.com/bonnie.mp3 (and whatever default player each Visitor has selected on their system will display on a new browser tab) or by creating a simple player control on your web page, using a BlueVoda WMV/MEdia Box and entering the link to the individual MP3 file.
    * The player will default on your web page as a simple bar-control if it is an audio file only, and this is always preferred so to offer Visitors control over volume, playback, etc. You can also provide a link to a universal, free MP3/MP4 player such as FinalPlayer or, even better, RealPlayer (which plays more file formats than Windows Media player or FinalPlayer) which Visitors could download if they don't have an updated Media player on their system.

TUTORIAL: How To Add Music, HTML, JAVA to Your BlueVoda Web Pages
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

. VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...