how do you delete in HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you delete in HTML

Help please ---I have some things in my HTML that I would like to delete --I have tried everything I know ------???

Re: how do you delete in HTML

In your HTML..?? What exactly are you referring to..?? and what type of things you need to delete..?

Comment

I copied and pasted --statcounter to my HTML --I have not seen this before but if you will look at --timewithmylord.com --you will see a > at the top of the page-----a look at view --source ---shows that where it says --end of stat counter----it shows >> instead of > ---a look at the end of --body --does not show the > as it should --I wanted to delete the extra > where it shows >> and add it to the end of -body ---actually now I would just like to get the whole statcounter code deleted ---any help will be appreciated --as you can tell I know nothing about HTML
      thanks for the reply
      rlgarman

Comment

Yes, you are correct the ">" at the top of your page is caused by the 'end of stat counter' line.
        To correct this depends on how you inserted it in the first place. (Did someone else do it for you?)
        Try this perhaps. In BV right click a blank part of the page. Click Page html. My guess is that the code is in the 'beginning of body' tab. You can delete the code there, say OK and republish the page.
        Royden

www.harrow-art.com
        www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Thanks for the help ----I will give that a try
          rlgarman

Comment

Hey!

Why not just drag an HTML TAG onto your website. Then double click it copy paste the source code then edit it in there instead of right clicking on your page HTML and screwing that all up.
            Best regards,
            Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Yes, Rigarman, the html box is the way to go in future for most things. It also gives you the opportunity to position the html box on your page, if this is neccesary. For example if you want to add a Vodahost banner.
              (I just felt that, in your case, the code was probably in the '... body' tab because it seemed you couldn't see the code.)
              Royden

www.harrow-art.com
              www.harrow.co.za

Comment

Working...
              X