New feature in forms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New feature in forms?

Hi- I just noticed a new feature available in the forms menu: "submit data to a page (script) in your own or an external website"... My question is: Is there a Vodahost video that will show me how to set up the page for receiving this info? If so can you direct me there? Thanks in advance!

Re: New feature in forms?

No, this only means that if you don't want to use the built in form processor, and you would like, instead, to submit the data to another page where you have a script (to process the submitted data) you should select this option.

Receiving - processing and eventually displaying the submitted info requires extended PHP knowledge. So this option is available for those users that do have the required PHP knowledge, whilst creating a tutorial about this is beyond the scopes of this forum.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X