This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soholaunch vs BlueVoda Web builder

I have almost finished my new business site in Web Builder, I noticed Soholaunch. What are the main differenced between the two......in a nutshell please. Any difference in cost per year? I would like to add a Fed Ex shipping calculator for my customers which I believe I can get at FedEx, and a pay pal shopping cart feature too. Which would be the best way for me to go? I am a small business and also a vendor at some shows. Thanks Jeannie

Re: Soholaunch vs BlueVoda Web builder

No.. theres no difference in cost.. the difference is.. that soho is an ecommerce builder with the cart already in and database driven, and payment methods etc already in there.

With bv you have to ADD the cart via paypal buttons. There is no database.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

hello-this is also a query on this topic. I am COMPLETELY new to website building - i know only what I've gleaned from searching online so need simplicity. I've found the names etc confusing - so checking - is Vodahost the hosting/site building umbrella or package if you like? and Bluevoda and Soholaunch separate template/sitebuilding packages you can choose within the Vodahost Company? Does that make sense? I'm just not sure where to actually start.
      I'm looking to create a website for my business in editing and proofreading. I would need the facility to pay online, the ability to upload documents, plus the usual basic features of a website.

Comment

Basically yes.. Vodahost is the hosting company and bv and soholaunch are two different website builders offered for your use. Soholaunch is an ecommerce website builder with shopping cart built in to accept payment onsite or paypal

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X