Getting two soholaunch accounts on one computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting two soholaunch accounts on one computer

My husband has a site and his own computer. His site is RC Extremes by Du-We.com. I have a site and my own computer. My site is Camping Tents by Du-We.com. The problem is simple. We have only one laptop. Now how do I get both sites on the laptop and our individual computers? This is going to become a real problem for us if we have to get a new computer for every site that we want to put up.

I do know how to get his RC Extremes onto my laptop but I am afraid to try it. I know that all I have to do is remove it and then re-install it on the laptop. Will he lose everything that he has put into the site?

Re: Getting two soholaunch accounts on one computer

soho is ONLINE so theres no need to have it on ANY computer..

the only issue would be say your images or something but once uploaded even then you dont need any of them on your computer..

you go to yoursite.com/sohoadmin to login on the server..

Now if you both wish to use soho.. then you will need an additional account as you only get one license per account.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

We both do have an account. But I spent alot of time this afternoon while Fred was helping his son, trying to get his site on my laptop. I already have my camping tents on mine and every time I tryed to login to Fred's, it just took me back to the login with my password and user name filled in.

Comment

clear your cache and make sure you LOGOUT when leaving soho rather than just closing the browser window.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X