Free oscommerce templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free oscommerce templates

Hi, my first post here, basically I am looking for oscommerce templates, preferabally of the free template kind.

I have found 2 web sites, but they don't have many free templates.

http://www.almat-computers.co.uk
    http://www.unbeatabletemplates.com

There pricing is the best around, most templates under $5.00, but I require a bigger choice, can anyone recomend either a good template host company or a site where I can either download free templates or get them on a budget.

Aprreciate your time here.

Re: Free oscommerce templates

click the below....

Oscommercr is the worlds leading shopping carts. Tutorials about how to set up your Oscommerce Shopping Cart

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

i downloaded a template for OS and uploaded to my following directory, but still completely no working. Can you help me. I could not find any solutions in the forum.

www.egtours.com/store
      Chitra B. Gurung
      EVERGREEN Tours,
      Kathmandu, Nepal
      www.egtours.com

Comment

hi

i downloaded a template for os commerce and uploaded in my following site but not working properly. How can I correct it. Ca you help. Bcoz I could not find solutions from forum
        Chitra B. Gurung
        EVERGREEN Tours,
        Kathmandu, Nepal
        www.egtours.com

Comment

Usually the template files are more than one file, and you have to upload them to the corresponding areas contained in the folders once you are inside the folder where your store resides. There should be instructions in the zip files.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

thank you, a lot of helpful advice here.

Comment

Hi Karen,

Finally, I uploaded OS templates in my site but still I could not edit templates with my images and text. How can I do those things,

Also now I have been using soho. It is great program but my internet speed is slow, so it is taking lots of time to edit my site.

Chitra B. Gurung
              EVERGREEN TOURS
              Kathmandu, Nepal
              www.egtours.com

Originally posted by Karen Mac
              Usually the template files are more than one file, and you have to upload them to the corresponding areas contained in the folders once you are inside the folder where your store resides. There should be instructions in the zip files.

Karen
              Chitra B. Gurung
              EVERGREEN Tours,
              Kathmandu, Nepal
              www.egtours.com

Comment

Finally, I uploaded OS templates in my site but still I could not edit templates with my images and text. How can I do those things,
                You would have to create a template set, similar to the one you uploaded, and it would need to be uploaded in the same directories as the freebie one you got. You could then substitute your own images for those provided you named them the same or altered the index template for the names of your pictures.

soho is much easier to use, but editing in osc will take just as long if you are on dial up or a slow connection as soho does.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Karen,

Thank you very much for your assistance

Chitra B. Gurung
                  EVERGREEN TOURS
                  www.egtours.com
                  Kathmandu, Nepal

Originally posted by Karen Mac
                  You would have to create a template set, similar to the one you uploaded, and it would need to be uploaded in the same directories as the freebie one you got. You could then substitute your own images for those provided you named them the same or altered the index template for the names of your pictures.

soho is much easier to use, but editing in osc will take just as long if you are on dial up or a slow connection as soho does.

Karen
                  Chitra B. Gurung
                  EVERGREEN Tours,
                  Kathmandu, Nepal
                  www.egtours.com

Comment

In Soho, I could not put custom html code in text editor, Do you have any idea or trick ?

Originally posted by chitragurung
                    Hi Karen,

Thank you very much for your assistance

Chitra B. Gurung
                    EVERGREEN TOURS
                    www.egtours.com
                    Kathmandu, Nepal
                    Chitra B. Gurung
                    EVERGREEN Tours,
                    Kathmandu, Nepal
                    www.egtours.com

Comment

If u dont have any concern, send me the template, i will try to implement and give u the step by step instructions to integrate. I can do it on free time only, so it may take a day or two.
                      thanks,
                      kumar
                      pskumarweb******.com

Comment

pskumarweb gmail dot com

Comment

Originally posted by chitragurung View Post
                          In Soho, I could not put custom html code in text editor, Do you have any idea or trick ?
                          Yes.. put your custom coding in notepad, save as whatever.inc or whatever.html

Go to your page, and drag the CUSTOM CODE to the page and upload int per instructions there.

If you want it in the text editor, switch to html view, and if you have copied the code to the clipboard use Ctrl + V to paste it in.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi everyone, I really need help for this problem.

I downloaded free templete from Vodahost (Template ID# 260.
                            I read the readme file come with this zip file (2608.zip).

Below is the instruction from the readme.txt file:

HOW TO INSTALL:
                            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            1. Install a clean version of the osCommerce Milestone 2.2 Release (OSC 2.2MS2),
                            run the install program and verify that everything works.

2. Copy/replace files from "os003" folder (except psd and fonts directory) to their repective directories.

3. Add these lines to your /catalog/includes/configure.php script. These lines
                            should go before the final line with the ?> characters on it.

// STS: ADD: Define Simple Template System files
                            define('STS_START_CAPTURE', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'sts_start_capture.php');
                            define('STS_STOP_CAPTURE', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'sts_stop_capture.php');
                            define('STS_RESTART_CAPTURE', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'sts_restart_capture.php');
                            define('STS_TEMPLATE_DIR', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'sts_templates/');
                            define('STS_DEFAULT_TEMPLATE', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'sts_template.html');
                            define('STS_DISPLAY_OUTPUT', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'sts_display_output.php');
                            define('STS_USER_CODE', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'sts_user_code.php');
                            define('STS_PRODUCT_INFO', DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'sts_product_info.php');
                            // STS: EOADD

NOTE: DO NOT put the files in the /admin/ directories. This contribution
                            only works in the /catalog/ section.

OK that's all the instruction about how to install.

On the second instruction said: copy/replace files from "os003" folder (except psd and fonts directory) to their repective directories, but I couldn't find os003 folder.

FYI: The version that I'm using is osCommerce-2.2 rc2a?

Vodahost customer support asked me to find the answer through forum.

Is anyone know how to install this templete?

Please help me.

Thanks

Comment

I would assume the folder you DOWNLOADED was the os003 folder. You need to do what it says and copy the files to your oscommerce install via ftp.

You then need to find the configure.php file it refers to in its directory, download it, edit it, and reup it. Then you should find your template available to you in the admin panel.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                              X