Checkout Assistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checkout Assistance

Hi all firstly and thanks for all the help and advice.

Now to the issue at hand - I have installed OS and configured but on a test run I am able to select items and add to cart, but when I push the checkout button we go to:
    https://sniperforex.com/buynow/checkout_shipping.php which internet explorer tells me is unavailable. I have disabled shipping which I do not need as my items are digitally delivered, but even if I enable it this happens.

Tx in advance
    thatchman
    www.sniperforex.com

Re: Checkout problems

thatch,

I would guess its because 1.) you dont have a payment method installed, and 2.) if you do and it requires SSL for processing cc it will cause the page not to load because it is looking for the https.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

And I just want to add I will NEVER look at your site again because of that damn popup for traffic zapper!

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

tx for that, I have been meaning to remove that Traffic Zap HTML for a while now and you've given me the impetus to do it! I can see where it is embedded in the actual HTML on the page, how do I edit that?

Regards
        thatchman

Comment

Also, I have only enabled the PayPal payment option, removed the others, I am a registered PayPal buyer and seller so that should remove the need for the SSL. I installed OS commerce some time ago and it went through all the steps correctly but that installation has been deleted and I cannot figure out what I may be doing wrong!

Regards
          thatchman

Comment

thatch

You will have to edit the page in the text editor.. and thats on the last tab on the top, in that drop down.. and thats all i remember cuz i dont run oscommerce anymore. Unless you embedded it in your template, then you will have to alter the template files index page to take it out.

If you havent updated the install in sometime, then you first need to do that, then reconfigure your payment, shipping, zones etc for the checkout and cart to operate correctly. There are defaults installed, that may conflict if youve only done one of them.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
            X