Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help

Dear BV members,

I want to create website like www.dapurkue.com (please see)
    I want to create :
    - If i click the menu and choose something, it will open in the same page and only the picture in the page is changing
    - If buyer choose something in the page and tick the buy now box, it's will show in the order (please try tick some cookies in that site, and they will show up directly in the order detail in down of the page)
    - and last, how to add live chat in my page..

I would like to create all of this in BV website builder, is it possible ?

Thank you in advance,
    Regards,
    Hendry
    GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Re: Please help

Hi, yes anything is possible. To make it work in BV similar to how this site is working, iframes is the way to go. This would give you the facility of multiple images on the same page & these would show in either 1 or 2 iframe’s. The site that you have shown is a specific bit of software & doesn’t work this way, but a similar function can be achieved.
    Andy has an example on his site http://netisopen.com/computer/IFT004...e_display.html
    The buttons on his page can be images. The text above is 1 iframe & the image is in another.
    You can always make the image frame a little larger & place a payal button next to each item.
    As for having a check to select multiple items, you may have to put a shout out to Naval for his services on this part.
    The other way which will be a lot easer if you have a lot of items is a shopping cart.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thank you so much, Chris..

Now i understand what is inline frame use for..
      Anyway, do you know how to add live chat in BV ?
      Thanks
      GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Comment

Hi, there is a couple of free chat rooms in C panel, but I am not sure on how they work. Never got into this side of things. Sorry.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X