Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with paypal please!

cazlicards.com
    Hello all, I have just finished building my 1st website but I am having trouble with a paypal shopping cart. I need to specify postage cost of an item to go outside of UK. Postage will be free to UK, so I was wondering would I be able to specify other prices in a drop down menu on an add to cart button, would that work or is there another simple way to do this?Also I have only one of each item and need a way to show an item as sold, so that duplicate orders are not made on the one item. Any help would be appreciated with this. Thanks, Calzi

Re: Help with paypal please!

You could add it as a variation or.. you would need a custom cart that Naval or I can provide but it wont be free.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thank you Karen, where do I get info and prices for the custom carts so I can consider this option.
      Calzi.

Comment

I just remembered you could also use mals ecart for free.

Custom cart would depend HOW MANY products, but once set you up and you got the idea you could do the rest yourself.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks, how do I get mals cart and ref the custom cart, I have 60 items at the mo but hope to be adding new designs all the time.
          Calzi.

Comment

Postage calculations in paypal

From calzicards.com,
            I sell handmade greetings cards and need to charge both uk and international postage.
            In paypal I can charge a percentage of the transaction price which works for uk, but cannot see how to apply this to international postage or even how to charge a flat price. I have tried getting through to paypal without success. Karen has suggested mals ecart or a custom cart, which I am waiting for info on, would these options work or would I be better off just invoiceing customers via paypal and not have a cart at all. I am baffled and have been trying to sort this for days. Any suggestions or comments would be welcome. Thanks, Calzi

Comment

Re: Postage calculations in paypal

You need to use a custom cart or something like Mals ecart which allows more formatting of the paypal checkout. You can make calculations BEFORE Its sent to paypal.

Only other way is to use VARIATIONS and hope your customer selects the correct one.

Simply GOOGLE mals ecart.. you have to be willing to help yourself sometimes.

As for custom cart please contact me at kmacenterprise.com as i cannot and will NOT discuss prices on the forum. If you want navals prices contact him at his site found in his signature...

AND DONT MAKE DUPLICATE POSTS.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Thanks for the info Karen, sorry about duplicate post, I am new to this and just was not sure where to go, and wondered if anyone else had anything to say.
                Many thanks,
                calzi.

Comment

Working...
                X