X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New forum activation

Hello

I have just installed php and have set it up but am requested to

"Please delete, move or rename the install directory before you use your board. If this directory is still present, only the Administration Control Panel (ACP) will be accessible."

Where and how do I do so?
    Can anyone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Re: New forum activation

If you go to blue ftp (find in Tools on Blue Voda) , open your forum folder, and you will see a file called install. Just delete this, and you'll be up and running.
    Trish
    www.Limebrook.com
    www.MountainWalk.co.uk
    www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
    www.TucsonForBeginners.com
    www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Is there a way to reset the password for the BlueFTP?
      I think I have changed it and cannt access now

Comment

Its the same password as you publish with bluevoda, as well as login to cpanel with.

If you forgot it you have to submit a support ticket for Vodahost to reset the password.

Register/Login Script
        Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

If its a the password for an additional ftp account you created, go to the same page and there will be an option to change the password. If you are talking about the main ftp for your entire hosting account, just login to cpanel and change your cpanel password

Register/Login Script
          Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
          X