X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Available plug Ins

Hello everyone,

I am a complete newbie to building websites, but do have some idea of what I want to achieve. I have been gradually working my way through the various forums and tutorials etc, but have yet to find anything specifically in regard to the ability to use PLug Ins (as in Wordpress) to add code for automatically including Google Affiliate ID, Adsense, Amazon and eBay. There is such a lot of fantastic and helpful info on this site, but sometimes difficult to focus on a specific area.

Are ther such things as Plug Ins for Blue Voda, if so where might I be able to find them.

Thanks in advance

Re: Available plug Ins

If you have been exploring VodaHost already, it is surprising you have not visited the Features page which specifically lists in the Control Panel section the items of interest you mentioned above.

You might also Take The Royal Tour to round out your thirst for satisfaction!

BTW: They are not called "plug-in's" .... they are software titles or 'scripts,' as 'plug-in's' is a term used for individual function modules added to platforms, scripts, or other single site foundations. Blue Voda (the proprietary website builder from VodaHost) is a single unified tool and does not accept plug-in's, nor needs to, with everything already built in and simplified for User ease.
    Another thing ... all links to the integrated VodaHost website are prominently placed at the top of every Forum page for convenience, making them hard to miss!
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X