This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Addon Domain Nameserver IPs

Hi, I recently purchased an addon domain. When I'm in cpanel and try to add the domain, I get the following error.

Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Have I not waited long enough for the domain to be registered?

Many thanks to anyone who can add some insight on this!

Re: Addon Domain Nameserver IPs

Originally posted by Theopod View Post
    Hi, I recently purchased an addon domain. When I'm in cpanel and try to add the domain, I get the following error.
    Error from park wrapper: Sorry, cannot determine nameserver IPs. Please make sure that the domain is registered with a valid domain registrar.
    Does anyone know how to fix this? Have I not waited long enough for the domain to be registered?
    Many thanks to anyone who can add some insight on this!
    How to ask for assistance
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hi! Sorry! The domain name is texasholdempokerclubusa.com, but it obviously doesn't exist yet because I'm unable to ad it as an addon and therefore cannot publish pages.
      Last edited by Vasili; 11-02-2010, 03:51 PM. Reason: POST MODERATED: Confrontative (Rules Violation)

Comment

The domain does exist, Ted, and there are still a few things you need to do before you can publish successfully to it.

1. Properly validate/associate the domain to your account, following these instructions.
        2. Create an Add-On Domain in cPanel according to this Tutorial and these Tips.

Your Nameservers assigned to your account and this Domain:
        ns11.vodahost.com
        ns12.vodahost.com

You now have the information you need, the instructions and steps outlined, and the specific details to accomplish the task without further hinderance. It is up to you to perform them dutifully.

It does no good to get testy with those trying to help.

Comment

Thank you Vasili! I appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by Theopod View Post
            Thank you Vasili! I appreciate your help.

.... and on we go!

Comment

Working...
            X