Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real Estate Script

Hi,
    Can anyone help? On my property website I would like for customers to be able to post photos and information of their properties for sale. I have looked at the Open Realty in Fantastico and it is not really suitable for what I want. Can I create a template page with Blue Voda and allow visitors tom post their own details then be redirected to PayPal and pay for their advert - any suggestions as to the best way to do this would be welcome. Thanks in advance
    Needahand

Re: Real Estate Script

Hi, i was looking around for this a wile back. The cheap way is to set up a form like an email for the visitor to send you the info & manually place it on the site yourself after a payment via ? paypal.
    Or a script like this one may save a lot of grief. http://www.phprealestatescript.com/
    Its got some quite good features.

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for that Chris, has anyone tried this out? Can the layout be customised to look similar to my existing pages? Is it superior to the free Open Realty software in Fantastico? Any help and comments welcome.

Comment

Oh and also - is it possible to create a form that allows visitors to post photos as well as text?

Comment

I'm in the process of converting my site over to OpenRealty. The reason for this is to provide an interface for the agents to load their own property data and photos. They need to be registerred before they can submit. Maybe you can do the same for your customers after they have paid, not sure.
          Go to the OpenRealty website and register on their forum. Ask your question there as well. Those people are very helpful too.
          Bless you
          Tom

Comment

See if you can get hold of Jeremy (a member here on the forum) as he has used OpenRealty and might be able to give you an answer.
            Bless you
            Tom

Comment

Who's to say none of these (and there are tons more out there, you know) won't work if you simply tweak them to run they way you want them to (re-name fields, re-configure data relationships, demand spefici informational reports, etc.)???

>> start here >> http://www.freedownloadmanager.org/d...=All&match=Any
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Wow Vasili. You pulled a nice one from your hat here. I will also look into it. Thank you.
                Bless you
                Tom

Comment

There really are TONS of them out there, Tommy! Just have to search for 'em, and do good searches to find 'usable' options....
                  . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                  * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Yes I know Vasili. I have stacks of RE tools in my favourites, but its quite time consuming finding the proper tool you need. I hate if there is no demo and only a trial version. But I still like the ones you found here; some very expensive though.
                    Bless you
                    Tom

Comment

Working...
                    X