Drop down menu help needed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop down menu help needed....

Hi, I am creating a web site to sell Soy candles. I need a way for customers to choose the scent and sometimes color of the items available. I started out with the Go Menu, which is somewhat the look I want, but realized that is not what this menu is for. So here is my question.... What kind of drop down menu can I use to list unlimited number of scents available that can be linked with the paypal shopping cart? I don't have anything up on my site yet except for a coming soon page, that is www.harvestelegance.com
    Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    Erin

Re: Drop down menu help needed....

Hi! Sounds like this needs to be done the other way around? With pay pal you get the option of some extra fields that enable choices for one product. IE: if it was clothing you would have a drop down box with choice of sizes.
    I think this is what you may need to give a choice of scent & colour.

Good luck.
    Ps, You need to reduce your images in size! Your front page is well over 1 meg and is slow loading.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Thanks for your response. How do I change my image size? Just drag it smaller or is it more technical than that?

Comment

Originally posted by Erin
        Thanks for your response. How do I change my image size? Just drag it smaller or is it more technical than that?

have a look in Chris's post in this thread, he has Photo tips in his signature, click that link, use the pix resizer available with Voda Host and another good tool I use is down below in his tips, the on line image optimizer ...

Actually his tips are a very good read, and you should do so ...

:)

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X