Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• google adsense

i am building a google adsense site http://homeequityloans.gott-1.com
    here is the question.....cold someone point me to the direction of some read'n (other than the google) on some things.
    1. i have my key words listed in a section as "hot topic" i would like for those key words be linked to the google search bar i have directly under them. i would like, if you pic a key word topic it shows up in the google search tool...instead of typing a search word or phrase in.

thax

arn_old

Re: google adsense

Hi

A good adsense resource is the digitalpoint adsense forum. A better place to ask this on VodaTalk is in the Google forum.

You're not meant to 'make websites for adsense' - these are called MFA (made for adsense)

Adsense is meant to complement your content. And your website should have a good reason to exist without having any adsense on it. Ask yourself, if you were to take all adsense off your website, would it still provide good value to website visitors?

Comment

thanx for the info...
      arn_old

Comment

If you need all the information about ADSENSE - look at WARRIORS FORUM.
        It is the place of all web marketers (the big ones!) - REALLY RECOMMENDED!

I'm visiting this forum each day - it is Harvard business school for free!

Comment

Working...
        X