Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seo question

hello ,
    i started to optimeze my my website by selecting the keywords and pttong them in the right places .

1.should i put same keywords in meta tags in page properties and alt texts in images and buttons?

2.does the SE reads the alt text as a content ?if not how does the alt text helps in optimization ?

3.are there any other places to insert the keywords except alt texts or meta tags ?

Re: seo question

each page and each picture should have unique content. DO NOT spam images with a bunch of keywords.. just describe WHAT the image is.

Yes keywords should be used in clear sentences on your page within the content.
    Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

so in the alt text of the images i need to put related keywords to the image itself ..right ?not to the page itself ...
      and in the meta tags keywords should be related to the content in the page ?

Comment

Well the purpose of the image alt tag is for it to display text in the instance that your picture doesnt show up and you get the red x.. and for site impaired viewers. A list of KEYWORDS doesnt accutately do that, and can be considered spam. What you want is a description of the image and yes you can put some keywords in there, but it shouldnt be a whole paragraph.. one line.. if you had a pet site and put a pic of a a guy walking his dogs, you might put happy dog owner using (Brand Name)Flo Go Leash to walk his dogs.

Use common sense.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X