This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Bluevoda Website purchased templates

I have had my website for a while but it lacks a professional look to it. I am quite keen to purchase one of the website templates entitled type: CSS Full Site Flash 8. Are these templates fairly easy to edit, Mostly I need to edit the text and will need to add in links for PDF files to be downloaded. I would like to know if, when we install it will we still have the BV interface where we can add a text box and an image (my logo) or do I need to have loads of knowledge for HTML or more ......... to get it up an running.

Sarah

Re: Editing Bluevoda Website purchased templates

Each template can only be edited with the tools that (usually) are mentioned in the template page.

A Flash template / site can't be edited with BlueVoda.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

I looked at the template again product 35142 CSS Full Site Flash 8......I am very tempted but it s say I need Adobe Dreamweaver 8+;Adobe Flash 8+;Adobe Photoshop CS+; Are theses 3 different softwares or do they all come under Dreamweaver? If I purchase it on unzip it will I recognise the BV interface for editing or will I be looking at something completely new.

sarah

Comment

These templates have nothing to do with BlueVoda. They are templates made with Dremweaver and require DW to be edited (as well as the other mentioned tools, which, as a packet, cost $$$)

You can NOT use BlueVoda or Interface with BlueVoda, it will be something entirely new.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks for the advice, its just that they look so good compared to my own layout and ideas but although the templates are very reasonably priced the tools for editing are quite pricey. I'll think about it and consider if I want to improve my skill set with using DW etc.

Thanks

sarah

Comment

Working...
          X