Really need help deleting images.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really need help deleting images.

This is an urgent Problem...Can someone please help me.

I am going into the 'file manager', then into 'images', ticking the pictures i want to delete and then clicking the 'update file changes' button down the bottom of the list. Nothing is happening..it won't even change the name of the pictures!

Been through everything I can find but nothing working

Anyone with a suggestion as i need to clear these images asap.

Thanks
    Sharon
    Desaran Siberian Huskies
    Queensland, Australia
    www.desaransiberians.com

Re: Really need help deleting images.

hi, not sure what you want to do. if you want to replace the images, just publish the pages with the new images. if you want to delete the old images, tick them and select the X (delete) icon on top. that will delete them. you can then re-publish the pages with the new images.

hope this helps

Millie
    www.subeagle.com (krasno)
    Millie
    www.subeagle.com

Comment

I need to get them out of my "Image" file in the File manager, I have tried to delete them as discribe in the tutorials etc and I have tried others ways but nothing is happening.
      When I tick the box and then upload, it goes through the prosses but the image is still there when i go back into the image file.
      This is driving me insane there has got to be something in the program that is stoping the deleting prosses...BUT WHAT.

Surely one of the higher ranking people on this forum must have some idea of what to do.

Please Help

Sharon
      Desaran Siberian Huskies
      Queensland, Australia
      www.desaransiberians.com

Comment

i think maybe your browser is caching because there is a cookie required to login to soho... try clearing the cache re loggin in and see if that doesnt solve your problem.

If not you can go to cpanel file manager images and deleting them manually

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X