Bullet Alignment incorrect in Google Chrome and Safari but correct in IE8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullet Alignment incorrect in Google Chrome and Safari but correct in IE8

I have edited the HTML codes using the <h1> and </h1> for my BV page.

Microsoft IE8 shows correct alignment. The textbox is exactly the same position before BV page was published.

Google Chrome shows wrong alignment (text is placed at a position lower than intended)

****** v.5.0.3 safari shows again the wrong alignment

Also, the bullet is actually white colour but becomes black with Google and Safari browser.

See Here:

Re: Bullet Alignment incorrect in Google Chrome and Safari but correct in IE8

Please use the BV built in H1 styles instead of adding <h1> </h1> tags.

You can edit the style to whatever you want it to look (font, size, color etc)
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Hi Navaldesign,

Thank you for your advice.

Could you also tell me why the bullet colour will turn black instead of white even though i have configure the bullet property to be white colour.

Comment

Your best to use the bullet facility of inserting a picture of a bullet as this will work across all browsers.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X