This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blog comments not working

I have been using soho site builder to build my site. There is function of adding blogs in the builder but it does not work in my case. When I put blog in my page it appear perfectly but there is no place or link to add comments. So it is use less. How can I fix it. I changed setting of blog comments but no effect appeared in the page.
    Chitra B. Gurung
    EVERGREEN Tours,
    Kathmandu, Nepal
    www.egtours.com

Re: Blog comments not working

It would be best to review the Soholaunch Forums for a solution specifically for your version >> http://forum.soholaunch.com
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I published that problem in soho forum as well but I could not find solution. I sent support tickets as well but nothing happen so I used this forum if anybody having same problem.
      Chitra B. Gurung
      EVERGREEN Tours,
      Kathmandu, Nepal
      www.egtours.com

Comment

(It's been so long since I've done that to my Soholaunch site that I forgot how to do it, otherwise I'd pass on something solid!)

Comment

I sent several support tickets to VodaHost and they wrote me issue is forwarded to soholaunch but I am not receiving any solution yet.
          It is pity. It is already 3 months.
          Chitra B. Gurung
          EVERGREEN Tours,
          Kathmandu, Nepal
          www.egtours.com

Comment

Try a Search via Google using the key words of your issue ... there are literally hundreds of other forums and resources for you to explore to find a solution.

Maybe here's a start? >> http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=blog+...378f8769c1e90b

Comment

Working...
            X