X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former PHP now HTML page incorrect opening

Hello.

http://www.forextraders,com/velenthankcx.html

Use to have a form in the page and was saved as a php page. I removed the form from the page and also the php page from my public_html via file manager in cpanel.

I had used the php page as a thank you page in clickbank to open after the customer had paid.

I have since changed the thank you page in the product site in clickbank via the edit facility, by deleting the entire page and inserted the correct URL with a .html file extension after deleting the .php one.

Notwithstanding, it continues to open the php as the clickbank thank you page... how can I rectify to get the html page to open please?

What did I not do or what did I do that I should not have?
    Thank you
    Hans

Re: Former PHP now HTML page incorrect opening

in the link above you have a comma instead of a dot before the com part of your link...

Other than that it appears not to have published as either one to that site...

I thought your site was forextraderspa.com?

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Hi Karen... yes the site is an error...The site is

and the thank you page that should appear after the clickbank invoice and payment by client is the thank you page

The riddle has intensified... I Go to my product in clickbank and click on the thank you page link and the correct one shows, yet when I complete the test page for clickbank, the thank you page, which is that very link which shows correct in the product page, is different than the one on clickbank account...
      I had originally included a form in the thank you page and saved it as a php. I removed the form and republished it as a html. It shows up correctly every where but not in the clickbank test thank you page.
      In there the new php page shows up as the thank you page. Yet it has a very different URL viz: http://www.forextraderspa.com/pathapg.php
      Dont know why that should show up as the thank you page?

I have removed the old php page from my public_html.
      I do not know how to get the right page to show after the purchase proceedure of clickbank.
      However clickbank ofcourse say that they are not technical and are not very helpful to solve the riddle.
      I need the /velenthankcx.html to be the thank you page and appear after the transaction.
      If there is no other way maybe I must delete all the clickbank stuff in the clickbank account and create a totally new product in clickbank?
      Thank you
      Hans

Comment

i dont know i have a headache just trying to follow the circles your brain makes...let alone follow what you have linked where and how and why you did what you did when you did it when we have been over this linking thing so many times its not funny.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Regret the delay in reply, however have been indisposed. (hospitalised.)
          Hope your headache has gone away as I have not been here to ask questions. The issue was resolved by another who did not seem to have the same problem about understanding my issue. No headache .
          Thank you Karen for the support of the past.
          Regards
          Hans

Comment

You know LOTS Of us have problems involving hospitals and illness and its not an excuse.

We keep going over and over your linking issues, and just when i think youve got it we start over at square one.

Your health issues really are beside the point and dont belong here.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen I was merely offering my apologies for not having replied sooner, and gave you the reason...

Comment

Yes and to try to make me feel bad cuz you are sickly and im just sooooooooo mean.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Karen, that was certainly not my intention and if I have done that please forgive me and publicly apologize most profusely. I hope you can see it in the spirit that the remark was truly made. I dont look for pitty have coped without all my life. Pleae forgive my unfortunate remarks. I hope you accept my apology and i am sorry you saw it in this light.
                  regards
                  Hans

Comment

Working...
                  X