Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Add domain name to be used for Soholaunch page.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add domain name to be used for Soholaunch page.

I tried to download soholaunch on to my existing domain but conflicting file names required me to get the support staff to completly delete my web page before downloading. I want to add on a new domain name (bought from a different server)and run soholaunch on this new domain. What is the best way to go.
    Down load soholaunch and then add on new domain name?
    Add on new domain name and possible get conflicting files when downloading soholaunch.

Thanks Fergus

Re: Add domain name to be used for Soholaunch page.

Depends on what you need to do.

You can, in example, create a subdomain, and install Soho there even without purchasing a new domain name and pointing it to your VH account.

If you do need the addon, for other reasons, you can add the new (add on) domain in your account, as addon, throgh CPanel and then install Soho there. The Soho installation can take place even before the addon domain is ponted to the account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Add domain name to be used for Soholaunch page.

Thanks for that. I wll add on a new domain name and then down load soho.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X