Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Website Pages

Hi,
    I have build a four page website for a friend living in another state. I would like for her to see it before I publish it. How can I email her the web pages for her to see it ?

Thanks,
    Francis

Re: Email Website Pages

You could take a screen shot and send that to her but she will not get a real feel for it or if you have a hosting account you could put it a folder inside your public_html folder. And send her a link to it.

You said you built it for a friend, meaning it will be her web site. She will need to have a hosting plan to publish the site.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Where or how can I get a hosting account? Is this something I have to purchase from BV?

Comment

Click the order now link at the top of the page. And yes you have to pay for a hosting account with VodaHost, you will also need a domain name. As you said the site is for a freind they will be the ones that actually need the account.
        Reguards
        Ed
        www.dsondesigns.com
        www.marseillesyouthsports.com
        www.300hitter.com
        www.bigjk.net
        How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

Hi,

You can also zip the .bvp file and send it to her. Tell her to download BlueVoda and install in her computer.

Important thing to note. When you send her the file you must include all the graphic, images and pics you used in the webpage otherwise when she opens the page, the said items will be missing.

If anything is missing teach her how to reload.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X