AdSense showing is sometimes irrelevant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AdSense showing is sometimes irrelevant

I have 3 blogs for 3 months now, all monetized with Adsense. On the home page ads are always relevant however on the other pages ads are ridiculous, but only sometimes. Sometimes they are just fine.

The content is consistent and relevant on every page and I have no idea where is Google getting all the nonsense ads to post, like furniture ads on Africa blog and/or JCPenny furniture ads on loan modification blog. Any suggestion? Thanks.

Re: AdSense showing is sometimes irrelevant

Originally posted by Lolica View Post
    I have 3 blogs for 3 months now, all monetized with Adsense. On the home page ads are always relevant however on the other pages ads are ridiculous, but only sometimes. Sometimes they are just fine.

The content is consistent and relevant on every page and I have no idea where is Google getting all the nonsense ads to post, like furniture ads on Africa blog and/or JCPenny furniture ads on loan modification blog. Any suggestion? Thanks.
    Firstly, are you a VH customer?

Secondly, If your website content is poor, your adsense will be poor. This includes text on pages, page titles, keywords and page description, Google Adsense picks up on them all.

If you at least show me your website I might be able to tell you more. But please only post your website url if you are a VH client.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: AdSense is sometimes irrelevant and sometimes not

I am not a VH customer - I didn't know I had to be one to be a member of this forum.

Also, if my content is poor, how come it is poor one day but not the next when the ads are relevant? So it's not that.

I wonder if someone knows what is the reason for this.

Comment

Firstly: If you are not a VH customer or this is not a question about VH or BlueVoda then we cannot help you sorry

Secondly: If you come here asking a question and then tell the person who has been kind enough to answer you that the answer is not correct then don't ask!

Thirdly: I DO know what the reason is, I may not be the worlds leading expert on Google Adsense but my Adsense revenue increased more in the time it took to have this conversation than it is likely to do for you over the next six months!

If you want to confirm my answer, please go to the Google Adsense forum, which, if you are a serious Adsenser you will already know exists and is the best place to answer such a question. You never know, I may see you in there as I have helped many many people sort out many issues in there
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

What does someone have to do to get a cup of coffee round here?

Comment

Working...
          X