Insert Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insert Videos

This may not be a form of this topic, but how do i insert a video clip that I have save on my computer to my website so my viewers can click on it and view it on their players.

selfan14

Re: Insert Videos

Just upload the file to your site, using BlueFTP, and put a link to it in one of your pages. This way the clip will open in your visitor's media player. Or put the BlueVoda Quick time or Windows Media Player in one of your pages, and select the file you want to associate. It will open within your page when a visitor visits it.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Insert Videos

http://www.netisopen.com/computer/web/webpagestuff.html
      go to that link and scroll down to the blue one if you put that in the link window for your picture say of the vid3eo you want then it will pop up in a small window or you can change the size of it, ive got one check it out
      The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
      Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Working...
      X