Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When publishing and previewing images Are not in the right place.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When publishing and previewing images Are not in the right place.

When i desing it looks good and all the elements are in the right place, but when i publish some elements are at the right side of the page. It happens with images, menu bars, texts, Please help me.
    In this page at the end look ant the right side of the page, that text must be centered in the black rectangle.

Re: When publishing and previewing images Are not in the right place.

I can see what you mean. I can see 2 stray elements (an image and text). I would remove them from the builder, then make sure the page width is correct in 'page properties' an then reinsert those 2 elements in their rightful place.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

I just tried that and not working yet.

Comment

1. How are you publishing? Are you using the Publish command or icon from within Blue Voda, or are you uploading the page files directly to the account?

2. Also, your page background needs to be totally flush-left to the margin, and your PAGE PROPERTIES set to allow the background to fit entirely (970 pixels wide).

3. LOCK all page elements in place when satisfied on positioning in your open BV workpane.

4. Re-save page once corrections made, and then PUBLISH using the icon or File command from within Blue Voda only.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

i found the error, I wrote an html script to have a chat service in every page to invite all visitors to ask for prices, and that was making the error.

thanx

Comment

Working...
          X