Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BV Form Capture Signature?

Hello

I'm comfortable with creating and publishing forms in Bluevoda and successfully use these to capture data using the browser on smartphones.

Does anybody have any ideas how I would go about capturing data as normal using edit boxes and combo boxes but also data from something like a signature field? Now I'm not sure if something like this exists but it would be really useful.

The signature field would be a box on the form which allows the user to input a freehand signature that is then stored as an image. On a standard desktop computer the input to this signature field would be by using a mouse whereas on a tablet computer of touch screen mobile phone the input would be controlled by either a finger or stylus

The end result would be the ability to capture data on web based forms which would include a signature strip at the bottom. Using these with mobile devices would open up countless opportunities

Appreciate any input

Cheers

Neil

Re: Using Bluevoda forms to capture a signature

It is also an ongoing Security/Personal Identity issue that has yet to be solved authoritively.
    Capturing a signature digitally from an input field clearly is not an approved function, no matter how secure a website claims to be or what measures it implements to provide a secure environment.
    Legal "Test": cannot be validated, witnessed (as fact), and cannot be "notarized" according to proofs required.

Check with the Technical Applications department mentioned in the footnotes to the Patriot Act.
    Related Articles
    Additional References
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X