Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look at my site please

Hi All
    My sites been up and running for a few weeks now and although I've had quite a few hits (awstats) I don't seem to be getting any trade. Could someone advise me on my site which is; http://www.recyclingwastewater.com

Many thanks

Re: Look at my site please

Well I nearly ordered another VH account and I almost downloaded another BV builder. These 2 things are blatantly obvious...My point is, it's not completely obvious what you are selling and when I did fathom it out by reading your text (by the way I hate reading), I still didn't quite understand what you are selling. If you are selling something you need to dress it up/ package it/ make it catch my eye, then if I'm even more interested then I will read all the blurb supporting it. Whatever you are selling should be the first thing I see. Sorry to be harsh but a rethink maybe in order.
    Happy Building

DarrenC

Comment

Your site is nice and simple and well done.

However, I am doubtful you can attract any trade that way?
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Thanks Guys
        I shall give it a rethink and try and come up with something. This is my first attempt at a website and I never thought it was this easy. I can't thank BlueVoda enough.
        Cheers

Comment

...OK, I took the time to read through the whole site (mainly because I'm very interested in using grey water for my rather large garden!) - but I have to tell you that there's no way I'm going to send you 50 pounds (or 50 anything for that matter) on the basis of what you've written on your site.
          The bottom line to me was I get a few pictures, a couple of links to some suppliers, & some directions on how to lay irrigation pipes!!?!!

I'm sure, if I look long & hard enough on the net I will find somewhere that will give me all the information I need to do what you propose we all do with our waste water for free :)
          But, good luck with your site - have fun bulding it........
          Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

The contact and information links are not working.
            Good idea for a site but you've got a long way to go to make this look like a professional operation that can be trusted. Go look around at other sites and see if you can find elements you like and can incorporate on your site. Don't be discouraged, it takes awhile to build a site and you'll have to really build up traffic before inquiries begin coming in.
            Good luck!
            Marcie
            www.redtractorfarm.com
            www.iloveacorns.com
            www.halfkilofeta.com

Comment

Apart from a huge overhaul, you need to change this page

to a php page to get rid of all that coding at the top of the page.

Your site needs to be simple and straight to the point which to be honest you HAVE done that, but it lacks some kind of spark... Not sure what this system comprises of, but maybe a picture of some kind.. even if it's of some lovely garden roses... to emphasis that your garden can benefit from this?... It's very bland as it is.
              Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Hi Marincky
                I have just had a major overhaul of my site. You should have seen it before! I've changed my information page to .php but nothing happened. How do I clear the cache memory? I am also trying to find good pictures to brighten up things but finding time with my day job is proving difficult. I'm also in the process of emmigrating in three weeks. Thanks

Comment

You need to remove the .html version off your server
                  Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Working...
                  X