Different menue bar options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different menue bar options

I would suggest BV create some more professional looking navagation menu bars.

Re: Different menue bar options

You can make and add as many images to the choices as you'd like. The much better way to go anyway, as then they'd match the design of your site.
    Beth
    A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
    SEO - The Basics

Comment

Hello trying to do that..how is it done,,
      thanks
      John

and my point was that bv should have professional ones to start with since it seems that what everyone is using..the ones they offer up front and the ones that people are using make the sites look unproffessional..and hence will turn some away from bv..just my 2 cents

i noticed they added better templates good job!

Comment

Open one of the navigation images in any Graphics editor such as Photoshop or PaintshopPro, etc. Now design your own images with the same size as the bv image. Name them appropriately and save it to the same folder where you found the Navigation images. (Create one for the normal image and one for the mouse-over). You can download a free graphics tool (Paint.net) from getpaint.net.
        Bless you
        Tom

Comment

Many of them, if you put in the right components, are very professional. That said - you really HAVE to make your own if you want them to fit your site. BV could offer thousands and not have the right one for any particular site.

And you'll find that with BV - you can make your OWN template - and thus have the site you want - without using templates.

And - if you do a search - you'll find that most things like this have been written with specific instructions - you'll find the instructions for making your own nav buttons here:
          Beth
          A Child's Palace - Pinata Palace - Moxie Enterprises

SEO and Marketing Tools
          SEO - The Basics

Comment

Well I guess thats why they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

But in the case of what looks like a professional graphic none of the BV style presets for the navagation menus are professional looking. If you think they are go out and search the web and find one on a professional site ( i'm talking one that makes enough money to support a person) and post the link.

Cheers
            John

Comment

Hi John,

Have you ever tried to use any of these 100's of button images for BV? Click here.
              Bless you
              Tom

Comment

Yea they are all cheesy looking ..I mean what are thoes little icons on the side and whats up with the colors..they look like it's 1995 not 2008..i'm sorry guys i would never nor could ever see thoes on a professional site. When you see graidents used in the pro world you never see them just go up and down nor just side to side..thats the default graident pattern for all graphic programs..this is just one example...

Every time you guys defend mediocre graphics you loose credibility.

Look at the graident pattern in the bars on this page ( like where it says quick reply or posting rules)..thats looks professional.

John

Comment

Working...
                X