Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercessor Prayer New Website

Hi All

This is my first post and the first website I have done myself. I am absolutely delighted, the software was so easy to use (I'm no youngster!) and the tutorials and forum posts very informative and clear to understand. Just having trouble understanding how to add the script for 'send this site to a friend'

It will an ongoing process over the months and I have a couple of things I want to add sooner rather than later.

1. beautiful quality e-cards - how can I add this?
    2. my blog, can I incorporate it into the website (currently it's on yahoo 360)?

So here's my url:

http://www.intercessorprayer.net

Hope all the links are now working, I got a bit cross-eyed doing the links.

Looking forward to some comments.

Jacque
    aka intercessor prayer
    Jacque.
    aka Intercessor Prayer
    www.intercessorprayer.net - Intercessor Prayer Network
    www.faithandactiontogether.org - Helping the World's Poor

www.alarmsinspain.com
    Home and Business Security Alarm Systems

'Trust in the Lord with all you heart, lean not on your understanding' Proverbs 3 v5

Re: Intercessor Prayer New Website

You have a beautiful site. I could find no spelling errors, your pages are narrow and centered, you have titled your pages, it's easy to navigate...just overall a nice site, not to mention the content and love behind it.

As far as the e-cards, the whiz on that is Amanda aka girlonthe hill. I would guess, she may see this post and jump in with her 2 cents. She produces beautiful e-cards (she did one for me for my brothers birthday). I'm afraid I don't know much about blogs, but I've heard it's fairly easy to do. I'm sure someone will jump in on that one to.
    I did send a prayer request your way and so your email link seemed to work. God Bless you and your efforts!
    Cindy
    Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Excellent!

**You might want to go back and change the "Properties" of your text box backgrounds to "Auto" (which is transparent) to have your text 'float' over your images rather than on a white background: e.g. Statement of Faith

Clean, crisp, and completely servicable......nicely done!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Beautiful work
        Sharon Chajin

Comment

A job well done, your links open quickly and your pages are clean and very nice.
          Bill
          www.blueearthtea.com
          www.ftaaconsulting.com
          www.iaval.com
          www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

Very nice and positive site. Love the use of different boders for each page.

You might want to consider making your menu bar uniform and the same on all pages so the visitor is not confused .

You can incorporate you blog by having a link to in your menu bar or by referring to it somewhere in your sight. I refer to my blog on my home page and my about me page. If you don't already have a blog - try blogger-I use that and it is very easy to set up and get going.

WELCOME TO the BV family.
            bzzz

Good job.
            Beezz
            sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi All

Thank you everyone for your very positive comments.

Vasili, re your comments, my properties are set on auto but still have the white background behind the text as in statement of faith, so not sure how else to have the text 'float'?

Beegud2, thank you for your comments for the menu bars being uniform but that is deliberate and not an accident.

This site was not of my own making but I was guided the whole way hence the fact the design is slightly different to the 'normal' style for websites.

I will add a link on the memu bar to point to my blog, thanks for that suggestion Beegud2.

I'm just so impressed with Voda Host system, I'm now thinking of doing a website for one of our businesses, so watch this space for a possible another website.

Muchos Gracias a todos

Jacque.

aka Intercessor Prayer

www.intercessorprayer.net
              Jacque.
              aka Intercessor Prayer
              www.intercessorprayer.net - Intercessor Prayer Network
              www.faithandactiontogether.org - Helping the World's Poor

www.alarmsinspain.com
              Home and Business Security Alarm Systems

'Trust in the Lord with all you heart, lean not on your understanding' Proverbs 3 v5

Comment

Hmmmm.....rather than go thru trying to analyze the situation and take up too much time, it might be best to delete the text boxes, and start over with them (since there are so few instances, and not many affected pages).

Just create another text box, re-type your copy, and before you re-publish it, right-click on the text boxes, click on Properties, and set background to Automatic. It should do the trick, and allow you the added opportunity to re-align your text within the box to better fit the picture as well!

Really great site, Jacque!
                . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
                X