Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• continue shopping after viewing cart

Hi,

How did you configure your "add to cart" button and your "view cart" button to have a "continue shopping" button and also to add the shipping costs?

I have added Paypal at www.ledlow.ie and it will not configure the shipping or has no "continue shopping" button when you add to cart or view cart.

Re: continue shopping after viewing cart

At pay pal you can configure your shipping prices there, under your profile. To get a add to cart and view cart with the continue shopping go under merchant sevices at your account go to add the cart fill description create html code copy and paste. then below the html add to cart you have the view cart html code in which it has the continue shopping added. hope this helps this is what I have done for my site.

joe www.anytime-figurines.com
    sigpicJoe
    Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

www.anytime-figurines.com

"laughter is the best medicine"
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings

Comment

Originally posted by jkadin View Post
      At pay pal you can configure your shipping prices there, under your profile. To get a add to cart and view cart with the continue shopping go under merchant sevices at your account go to add the cart fill description create html code copy and paste. then below the html add to cart you have the view cart html code in which it has the continue shopping added. hope this helps this is what I have done for my site.

joe www.anytime-figurines.com

Thank you. This is a big help.

Comment

Your very welcome glad that I can help.

Joe
        sigpicJoe
        Funny Jokes and Redneck Pics

"laughter is the best medicine"
        The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings