This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until domain is online

I have just registered and paid for a web hosting package with a domain. It says in the details page that it is pending..... How long will this process take. And where do i find the IP to login to cPanel

Re: How long until domain is online

It's usually fairly instant, but that can depend on how you made payment. Your IP will arrive in your welcome email when you get it.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

I've already had a welcome email, but it still says that it is pending

Comment

how did you pay?
        Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Credit card

Comment

Hmm. not sure then... usually that's pretty instant.. Might be the type of card possibly. I have never ever seen a welcome email with 'pending' on it before so something is holding it up for sure. Sorry, don't know what else to say but bear with it.

Comment

Account payments are logged but not officially posted until fully processed byt the paying abnk to VodaHost's account. If payment is made after 3 PM EST, processing will not be completed until the following evening, thus the normal 24-72 hour account establishment period.

Nothing is "instant" and never was, especially when securing a Domain as part of the transaction: the processing and registering of a domain may require additional periods to properly log and register, and once fully approved by ICANN and released to VodaHost on your behalf, will be properly associated with your account as purchased.

Other Influences

When paying for/creating a new hosting account after normal hours on a Friday, for instance, you must allow the same normal 24-72 hours for full processing of that payment in addition to the weekend delay, which then becomes a 72-96 hour processing time total.

When using a foreign card, or certain Debit/Checkcards, processing may also be somewhat delayed depending on the activity limitations put into place by the card issuer ... again issues beyond the control of VodaHost.

The "Pending" notification is merely a courtesy notification that your transaction was acknowledged, and is in process. Be patient.
              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
              X