Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email Forms Question

Hi,

Please, please, please help me.... When you click a person to contact on my contact page it opens an email form to be completed. This all works great, then you get a success page when the email has been sent again this works great... however when the email arrives at it's destination i.e in my inbox... it's blank!!!! :o( The forms worked for well for about 3 months then suddenly one day only blank email arriving!! It's happening on all the contact forms as well not just certain ones. We have 5 staff all with different email forms & they all get blank emails from the web site.

Any ideas???? & I can't remember how I set them up in the first place so if anyone can point me to the instructions on how to start from scratch if i have to that would be great!

Thanks for reading
    a very frustrated piglet!!
    Pigletxx

www.peoples-church.org.uk
    local church for local people

Re: Email Forms Question

A link to the forms pls, help us help you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X