PayPal International payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PayPal International payments

I already have PayPal set up on my website to receive payments, including shipping costs within my own country.
    How do I set it up to receive international shipping payments with a facility for my customers to check the shipping costs before making a purchase?

Re: PayPal International payments

I'm not sure if PayPal offers such a service (I believe not) but, in all cases, this is something you need to reserach within your PayPal account.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

For the most part, you'd have to obtain the local (YOUR local) API options to add your best reasoned choice of either FedEx, UPS, or DHL to your PayPal shipping option, all of which is done on the official PayPal Account Dashboard itself.
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

I would be very interested to know where I can find info of what you mentioned Vasili, as I see no such option anywhere for the PayPal Cart or Buy Now buttons.
        I only see flat rate or value based shipping charges, and no options for International shipping or courier selection.

Can you please provide more info ?
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X