X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodahost as registration service provider

Hello everyone,

I have a client with a VodaHost website that they really love. They want to transfer their domain name to Network Solutions so just their domain name is with all their other domain names they have there at Network Solutions.

When I did a whois, it shows Vodahost.com as the registration service provider.

Can someone tell me how to get an authorization code from VodaHost to have the domain name transfer to Network Solutions or point me in the right direction if my thinking is off.

I think all I have to do is get the authorization code form VH and then give it to Network Solutions to begin the transfer and take care of the rest?

Any advice on how to best get this done.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Re: Vodahost as registration service provider

I think all I have to do is get the authorization code form VH and then give it to Network Solutions to begin the transfer and take care of the rest?

This is correct. If its the same as when i did this, VH will give you a number to enter into a transfer form at Network Solutions to enable a transfer.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

VodaHost may not give you the code without a letter of authorization from your client!
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Originally posted by zuriatman View Post
        VodaHost may not give you the code without a letter of authorization from your client!
        Your client will have to contact us directly....For our customers protection we have a very stirct authentication policy when it comes to transfers...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X