X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pages Not Publishing

I did some renovation in my page but now it shos this
    Not Found

The requested URL /ninos was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at eltabernaculoreal.o

what did i do wrong and how can i fix it thanx

Re: Please help

You should be publishing your http://www.elbuensamaritanobgt.com/ninos.html page to the VodaHost server 75.126.104.146 using your User Name and Password.

If you do not see this IP address in the BlueVoda Publish Dialog List, you will need to download a new copy of BlueVoda with an updated IP List to install over your current copy.
    * Do not delete BlueVoda from your computer, as this will delete all your saved files: simply install the new copy over your current installed copy.

If you are publishing to another Domain or an Add-On Domain in this same hosting account, be sure you have properly configured the DNS/Nameserver settings on each Domain so it "points" to your account and will show your site and that you have properly created each Add-On Domain in your cPanel prior to publishing.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Please help

yes!! thank you so much sometimes i just forget the simple ur really good !!

Comment

Re: My Pages Not Publishing

Just providing the routine reminders, Sandoval, nothing special!
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X