Hi All...Been gone and now I'm back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All...Been gone and now I'm back!

I have been away from the forum for awhile, having a mid-life crises! lol...No actually, I sold my flooring business and have been busy starting a new business, working on the website, etc. Just now finally got back to the forum. I do hope everyone has been doing well. I have some catching up to do.

Good to be back and see all of your smiling faces!!
    Cindy Smentowski

Re: Hi All...Been gone and now I'm back!

Welcome back! Hope to see your website soon!
    Best regards,
    Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

OK....so now what are you up to, little Miss Cindy???
      Driving Big Rigs? Driving your neighbors nuts, getting them wishing you'd find work?
      Maybe....trying to crack the code for the Governement's traffic coordination system?

Hmmmm....I know you can't sit still too long, so whatever you have up your sleeve, I know it will be good and satisfying! Good Luck, Good Lady!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Vasili: I think after I became a grandma, I got to thinking how I'm missing something...Working 60 hour work weeks, putting up with General Contractors and their fast track construction schedules, not spending time with my family, no vacations...just something wrong with this picture. So I've jumped on the internet travel business. I love to travel and decided I didn't want to wait until I retire on my big social security check (maybe). So I researched and researched and found the company that was a perfect match for what I wanted to accomplish! Wah Lah!!! I'M HAPPY AS A LARK AGAIN!!!

Thanks Jeremy---I plan on having my website done here in the next week and will post it for review in the Post your website area. I do expect you to look out for it, because I will need your input. I've always liked your site! Especially those colored *****s!!

P.S. I did consider the big rigs, but they don't travel on the ocean!! lol
        Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hey!

Haha thanks alot, I will look at for your post when your new website comes out!
          Best regards,
          Jeremy

www.cornwall4rent.com

Comment

Nice to see you back again!
            Trish
            www.Limebrook.com
            www.MountainWalk.co.uk
            www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
            www.TucsonForBeginners.com
            www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Thanks Trish! How's that little pony doing?
              Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hey Cindy! welcome back! Glad to hear all is well...
                Just remember there is a crisis in all fazes of life!...and all when set in the past dont seem so difficult...time is the key...

Comment

Hi Cindy,

Good to see you back and starting a new business, can't wait to see your new site.
                  Sharon Chajin

Comment

Welcome back Cindy! Don't really know you yet, but look forward to it. Travel? Good for you! It must be WAY more FUN to be in the air than on the floor!!! Hopefully more profitable for you, too...fun AND profit.....so I'm proud to hear you have followed your dream! YEEE HAwww!!!
                    still working on website!

Comment

Welcome back Cindy and good for you! Life is too short! Life is to be experienced and lived- not wishing upon a star that things will change or get better.

When I die I am going to come sliding through the gates of heaven on my knees in my tattered clothes saying "whewwwwwww- what a ride!!!!"

God bless

Andy
                      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Oh my goodness Andy.....I LOVE what you just said! ALL Of it!! may I quote you??? I'm going to write that down and post it on my wall! I may even read that outloud at my church! No regrets!!
                        still working on website!

Comment

Islandcrazy,

When I die I am going to come sliding through the gates of heaven on my knees in my tattered clothes saying "whewwwwwww- what a ride!!!!"
                          A long time ago my aunt sent me something in my e-mail that had that in it (in some fashion or another). I too loved it immensely and adopted it as my mantra!

I am glad it brought a smile to you as well. And -of course, quote away!!

Andy
                          PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks everyone! My sentiments exactly Andy!! Life is to short! I think I will use your quote on my new website because it describes my travel business to the tee!!

See ya around the forum! whewwwwwwwwwwwwww
                            Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Hi Cindy ...really good to have you back...did notice you were gone but thought it was vacation like all else...you've been a bzzzy lil camper....lol...I'm so happy for you and excited and can't wait to see your new site and ditto on Andy's comments too...'what a ride'

Gald to have you back...:)
                              Beezz
                              sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
                              X