This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't thank you all enough

A few weeks ago I was a complete know nothing ... been struggling with using Dreamweaver; took the easy way out with templates and free websites ... then I found Blue Voda and can't believe how easy it is to create and design something that I actually like without paying out thousands of dollars ...

Owned a couple of .com.au domain names for a while and found web hosting was just so expensive here in Australia ... very little offered in return for big money... then I found Voda Hosting along with Blue Voda and my world turned upside down in joy ... here was the solution for me ... even my boss who is webmaster of quite a few sites cannot believe what I have created and the VodaHost deals on offer ...

Not only did I find all this I found this forum ... what a fantastic community of people you all are ... without you things would have been a lot harder ... not that it was hard at all ...

And the support team .. . absolutely fantastic in helping me organise my .com.au names for use here ... then I crashed and burned ... literally ... two weeks with the pc doctor and the lesson to learn was back up everything ... but the vodahost web hosting support team came to my rescue again and resent my login details as they got burnt in my computer's fallout ... and here we are again ...

I am so grateful to have found you all ... and now I can do most of it all for myself with the help and support of everyone here ... true independence ...

A big thank you from me and snuggles from merlin
    kym, merlin & tala
    creating white majick
    www.whiteshepherds.com.au
    www.unitedwhiteshepherds.com.au
    www.merlinsmajick.com
    www.kymdunbar.com

Re: I can't thank you all enough

Originally posted by whiteshepherd
    A few weeks ago I was a complete know nothing ... been struggling with using Dreamweaver; took the easy way out with templates and free websites ... then I found Blue Voda and can't believe how easy it is to create and design something that I actually like without paying out thousands of dollars ...

I couldn't agree with you more. I too was struggling with CoffeeCup for almost 3 months. It would NOT accept my BlueVoda template and I almost went into depression until I got back with BV and created away.

Not only did I find all this I found this forum ... what a fantastic community of people you all are ... without you things would have been a lot harder ... not that it was hard at all ...

And the support team .. . absolutely fantastic in helping me organise my .com.au names for use here ... then I crashed and burned ... literally ... two weeks with the pc doctor and the lesson to learn was back up everything ... but the support team came to my rescue again and resent my login details as they got burnt in my computer's fallout ... and here we are again ...

I am so grateful to have found you all ... and now I can do most of it all for myself with the help and support of everyone here ... true independence ...

A big thank you from me and snuggles from merlin
    Yes, the support team and everyone in this forum have been angels. I could NOT have gotten as far as I've gotten on my website as I did not know anything about creating a webpage or promoting one, but am learning slowly but surely. Thanks a million y'all
    Where's Your Life Going? You might find some help here: http://www.ourjourneytolife.com/banners3.html
    Who is Pristinelife? http://ourjourneytolife.com/aboutme.html

Comment

Working...
    X