color coding, and templates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• color coding, and templates

Hi, I'm having a little trouble making progress on my new site. (mymub.info),. The main issue is that I can't seem to designate specific colors for different areas of the pages. I've gotten the codes for a few colors that I'd like to use, but I can't quite get them inserted on to the page, even after trying a few of the suggested color pickers, etc.. Also, is there a way to change the colors on the BV templates?
    thanks.. I'm sure this is going to be easy. Sometime there just might be too much information to look at..
    Joe

Re: color coding, and templates

Hi, I think for this you could start with using shape (top of your BV page) Make the shape you want & d/click on it to change colour. Click on colour in the pop up window & select custom & enter your colour code. If you don’t have the right code? Try this site for converting. http://www.draac.com/colorconvert.html#

Good luck.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Hi Chris, and thanks.. that little converter is like magic. I had tried a few of the other color capture items mentioned in the forum here, but I didn't seem to be able to get the colors actually "captured". I have the codes I was hoping to use, so this is big help. Thanks again..
      Joe

Comment

Hi, have you seen this freebie? http://www.iconico.com/colorpic/ It seems to be able to capture far better than some of them if the magnify part is used.

Good luck.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

where can I download free templates
          I need agricultural themes and templaes .

Comment

Hi there, I have created 8 different pages with shapes, they all look the same, but each page has the same size shape but with different colors.
            When I publish them, all the shapes in all the pages they take the color of the last one published.
            How can I fix this one?
            I am using bluevoda.
            Ciao
            Alas

Comment

Again, I open the cpanel, and I can see that everytime I upload a shape the color of the template changes, but is deleting the same of the shapes and keeping same in place.
              Why is this happening?
              Alas

Comment

Working...
              X